Tuesday, March 1st, 2011
Benefits of Metal Eco-Roofing
Eco-roofing has become the desired roofing of choice of the 21st Century. With their new improved styles and colors, metal roofs have seen resurgence among homeowners as a cost-effective, green roofing alternative—meaning for the green-conscious, it offers an elegant look that is environmentally friendly. Metal Roofing Systems installs metal roofs for residences, churches, houses of worship and for commercial buildings (flat roofs) throughout Southern Wisconsin including Madison, Stoughton, Waunakee, Waukesha, Racine, Milwaukee, and in other communities. In addition, Metal Roofing System’s green roofing technology can withstand the harsh elements of Mother Nature and last for a lifetime.
Call Metal Roofing Systems Toll Free: 855-678–Roof (7663)
Green Roof Benefits Include:
(1) Sustainability, as metal roofing’s durability can virtually eliminate the need to use future raw materials to produce roofing.
(2) Recycling, as most metal roofing contains some recycled content such as aluminum and copper, which are 100 percent recyclable.
(3) Safety, as green roofing materials and finishes are nontoxic materials and noncombustible. They have a Class A Fire Rating as metal does not burn.
(4) Energy efficiency, as the reflectivity is higher than of shingles and metal has a low thermal mass (does not retain heat as long) and reflects most of the sun’s energy back into the atmosphere keeping you and the earth cool.
(5) Cost effectiveness, as it minimizes your short-term maintenance expenses while protecting your long-term roofing investment.
(7) Practicality, as eco-roofing provides an attractive, smooth surface finish that can be inspected easily, and readily resurfaced in the future.
Eco-Roofing Is Recycled and Recyclable
Our environmental friendly, metal roofing is made of post consumer waste and up to 98% recycled aluminum materials; and it is 100% recyclable at the end of its lifecycle. Due to its lightweight construction, a metal eco-roof may be installed over your current asphalt shingles saving landfills. (Asphalt shingles comprise 6.8 million tons of landfill annually, which is 3% of the total landfill!) Eco-friendly roofs do not support other life forms, such as mold, mildew or insect populations; and they are weather resistant. Simply put—green roofing materials rule!
Call Toll Free: 855-678–Roof (7663)
In Madison, Wisconsin: 1-608-663-2687
In Milwaukee, Wisconsin: 414-727-1810